Finally, I've gotten back around to the next iteration of my blogger site redesign I started in January. I like it quite a bit. It continues with my ice theme, and is distinctively mine. It looks good in Firefox and Chrome as well as the iPhone. It is tolerable in IE after rendering finishes, and resizes well. I also had a little help from some Googling. It took me way too long to get around to it, and then it took me the past couple of days of tweaking to get it where I want. Hopefully at this point I can go back to using the blog instead of tweaking it - this is after all supposed to be about the content.